Registration for the conference is handled by the European Society of Criminology, not by the local organizers.
To register for the conference please visit the European Society of Criminology website.
You may register online with online payment or via sending your registration form via fax or mail and pay by bank transfer.
The early registration fees apply to registrations made before 1 June 2023.
|Category||Early – before 1 June 2023||Late – after 1 June 2023|
|ESC Members (students)|
|Non ESC Members|
|Non ESC Members (students)|
Only delegates who are fully registered by 1 June 2023 will be included in the program. Please mind that this rule also applies to those acting as roundtable discussant or as an author or critic at an author meets critics session.
Participants not in the program may register any time up to the conference or at the conference venue.
Please note that presenting authors should be able to attend the whole meeting since we cannot honour requests for a specific day or time.
The conference fee covers:
- admission to all the conference sessions
- a conference program e-book
- a certificate of attendance
- participation in the welcome reception
- access to coffee and refreshments during coffee breaks.
The Farewell Dinner is not included in the registration fee.
This event is optional and paid separately. Bookings and payment for the farewell dinner are handled by the local organizers.
In case of cancellation of the registration, the following rules apply:
- Full refund of the fee paid for cancellations received until 15 August 2023 (with 10% deducted for administrative costs incurred by the ESC).
- No reimbursement for cancellations received after 15 August 2023.
If you have any questions relating to registration, please contact the European Society of Criminology via email to email@example.com or fax to +41 21 692 46 45.